Saturday 21 April 2012

Nerf Longstrike Mod Guide



Here are my mods for the Nerf Longstrike
Mods:
  1. AR Removal
  2. Tape Mod For Spring
  3. Trigger and Magazine Lock Removal
  4. Painted
Trigger and Magazine Locks Removed
AR Removed
Tape added for more spring tension
Plunger re-installed
Internals after mods
All Closed up
I painted this a while ago but never got around to modding it till now.  I have a few more idea's for this blaster since I tend to us it as a primary during most of my battles.  Stay tuned for more things to be added!

4 comments:

  1. Nifty tape mod with that spring. It's a shame the blaster is dowsed in black, though. I'm sure you can come up with a better paint job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on repainting it, that is one of the things that I would like to do next along with adding a light at the front of the gun similar to an LED. It was all black because I used it for a movie I was making. It is crying for a new paint job anyways...you can tell by the wear and tear of the paint chipping. But other than that, I am glad you like it! Stay posted for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does the clip storage still work, even though you've chopped up the stock?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it still works perfectly fine!

    ReplyDelete