Thursday 5 April 2012

Nerf Jolt-shot Mod Guide


I finally got my hands on the Nerf Jolt.  I could not find it anywhere, until a friend of mine from school came back with one and I had to go pick it up!  It was soon after that I opened my tool kit and started the modding.

Mods:

  1. AR Removal
  2. Spring Addition (Longshot front gun)
  3. Priming mech turn
  4. Accepts any Dart
AR removed
 Accepts any dart. Clean AR Removal
Longshot front gun spring added to Jolt spring
 Turned the priming mech for easier prime
 Last look before putting it back together
 Final product

I may get another one and do a paint job.  I have also seen some ways of attaching it to a tactical rail on another gun to use as a secondary shot.  If you have any questions or comments feel free to message me.

2 comments:

  1. Would the spring replacement work with a maverick spring instead of a LSFG spring?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not tried it, but I don't think that it would work. The maverick spring is much larger than the LSFG spring. I don't think that it would fit in the Jolt. Don't be afraid to try it though! You never know!

      Delete