Saturday 9 June 2012

Camera Mount Attachment Tutorial


Recently, I got the idea to get some videos of Zombiefest, HvZ, and other Nerf battles.  Upon being inspired to  get live footage, I decided to come up with a cool way to see what battle looks like in first person!  After thinking of how I would put this together, I wanted to see if I was the first one to ever think of this or do it.  Upon looking on youtube, there were only one or two videos of a camera mount attachment for a Nerf blaster. So I was kinda stocked because there are not many video's out there.  Anyways, below is the video of how I made my camera mount attachment. Be sure to check it out and leave some feed back on what you think of it.



Camera Mount Attachment Tutorial Video






Thanks for viewing and be sure to follow my blog and my Youtube channel!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!
    That's really cool!
    you should take some vid from the blaster point of veiw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the plan my friend! Get the first person view inside of a Zombie hord killing spree :P Hope it can handle my crazy barrel rolls and parcore!

      Delete
  2. You had to pre-measure to make sure the camera was facing forward when completely attached correct? Also I think stretching or replacing that torsion spring in the rail attachment piece will help it not move around as much. Thumbs up for the cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To get it so the camera would face forward when I had it set in I had to mess with the screw a little bit. It the camera was not facing forward then I would turn the screw a little bit till I got it to where I wanted. Best way to save time is before you glue the screw in place, screw the camera on. with it on, point it forward, then hold the screw as tight as you can so it doesn't spin from that position then glue it into place. Only thing you need to remember which way to face the camera when starting to screw it on.

      Delete