Thursday 12 July 2012

Nerf Longshot Mod Guide


Here are my mods for the Nerf Longshot

Mods:
  1. AR Removed
  2. Bi-Pod Removed
  3. Locks Removed
  4. Stock Reinforced
  5. NF Spring added
  6. Greased Plunger Tube
  7. Jam Door Removed
  8. Air Hole Sealed
Internals when you first open up the blaster
Added a NF spring
Sealed the air hole
All finished



I hope you guys enjoyed this.  I am sorry for missing some parts of the mods, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to message me!  Thanks for viewing!


2 comments:

  1. What are the ranges for this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With stock streamline's shooting at my shoulder level flat. It hits the wall that I measured to be 50ft away. So I am going to be safe and say that it is getting 60-65ft...maybe 70. I have not gotten the art of making slugs/stefans/moddified darts yet so I don't have good ones to test that. I will have all my ranges up very soon.

      Delete