Monday 1 October 2012

Matt: Modified Nerf Maverick


This is the first of a series of posts that will be coming out very shortly.  Over the weekend, some friends and myself decided to mod some of our Nerf blasters and give them a new look.  We went out and got a sand blaster to try out and see how it works in preparing the blaster for painting.  The sand blaster was a great resource and helped preparing the blaster for painting.  It reaches those hard spots that you can't really get with a piece of sandpaper.  I would recommend it to anyone who is serious about painting their guns and getting really nice paint jobs out of it.
This one here is my roommate Matt's Nerf Maverick.  Has all basic internal mods: AR removed, penny mod, full drop barrel, dart pegs removed.  We then sanded it and painted it.  He wanted to just test out a whole bunch of different things.  Here are some pictures of his finished project.


Matt doesn't have a blog but any comments you post I will be sure to notify him.


Thanks for viewing!!

***Be sure keep your eye out for the other blasters that we painted***

2 comments:

  1. He knows...he was just gonna do black and red but started getting dumb and that's what happened. Stay tuned because I will be posting mine and my others friend jakes blaster as I can find time.

    ReplyDelete