Tuesday 1 January 2013

Clue Jolts

Hey everyone,

I have another cool find.  I saw a post a very long time ago when Jolts were just coming out and people were talking about these "knock off" Jolts.  While I was in Florida on vacation, I found this in TJ Maxx.


It is a box sex of 4 what I am going to call "Clue Jolts".  The pack comes with 4 blasters, 12 darts, and 20 different target cards.  I didn't have any money on me at the time so I didn't pick it up.  It was priced at $14.99 which seems pretty decent since one Jolt costs anywhere from $4.99-$5.99.  So if they are as good as the Jolt, it would be a good deal because you would be getting one for free basically.

Anyways I thought I would just share this cool find and that I would share it with you! Have a great day and thanks for viewing!

5 comments:

  1. WHAT?! My local TJ Maxx doesn't have them! They usually have assorted Nerf blasters. Like now all they have is a Speedswarm, Nitron, and Stampede.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't my local TJ Maxx. I was on vacation in Florida and saw it down there. Dont think they have them here in Jersey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't say where my local TJ Maxx is though ;)

      Delete
  3. These were revealed at last year's ToyFair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I saw them before...just didnt know where. Just wanted to make a post saying that I spotted them because I havent seen them at all before that. So if there were any people in Florida...they could be on the look out :)

      Delete