Friday 27 April 2012

First Electric Nerf Blaster

A couple weeks ago I put up a post about cheap nerf blasters and how you should try and buy them used from people around your area.  Well it is coming to the end of the school year here at my university and people are getting ready to pack up.  Every year at this time, people send out emails about stuff they are selling or getting rid of and many times they have Nerf guns because they buy it for one occasion and then don't use it again.

Today I got an email and replied as soon as I could.  All I saw was "Electric Nerf Gun -$5".  I was the first to reply.  I had no idea what it was but I told the person that I wanted it.  I go to meet the person and they handed me a Nerf Barricade loaded with 10 whistler darts!  I was so excited!  This is my first electric blaster.  I was so happy that I got it for this price as well since they go for about $15.  I will be modding this blaster once I get settled back home and find some time.


Thanks for reading and stay posted :)

1 comment: