Monday 30 April 2012

Dollar Store Blaster Guide


Found this little toy sitting in the garbage in my dorm.  I decided to pick it up and check it out since I am done with all my finals and I have nothing better to do than take apart things :)  It worked but it was very weak and shot a Nerf dart about 5 feet.  So I decided to open it and see if I can find anything of use in it.  Here are some pictures of the short 10 minute project.

Size compared to Nerf Jolt
Internals of what looks like the simplest blaster ever!
Plunger rod that was broken. 
3 Barrel rotating system that needs to be rotated by hand.
This was a quick and fun little thing.  I was thinking about idea's I could do with it, and nothing came to mind.  So I decided to keep the 2 springs and the screws just as extra parts.  I do not recommend buying dollar store blasters...just saying!  Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment