Wednesday 26 September 2012

Contagion: Day 2

Memorial made by my friend
So today I was doing really well.  I decided to go zombie hunting and got a few of them so that fellow comrades would be able to make it safely to their destinations!  I was doing really well until after my last class of the day.

My friend Austin and I were leaving our class at 8:30 pm.  We knew we would face some opposition on our return back to our room.  Begin walking to the dorm and spot 5 people standing outside of the door.  The 2 of us got into back-to-back formation.  As we were moving to the door, one went to our wide left and the other wide right.  There was one person who I knew was not playing at all, and then the other 2 were standing close to the door.   As we approach with cation, the flanks attack and we take them out rather easily.  In a rushed scramble I begin running to the door and walk right past a girl who was standing there with a cup of coffee and drinking it.   To my surprise I walk right past her and without thinking do not shoot. You would think it is like some love story were I was caught in her eyes and then saved the day...but no!  I totally thought she was not playing for some reason and she tagged me.  I proceeded to throw a temper and then sucked up my man-hood and said good job.  She got me fair and square, I just let my guard down for one second.  We were so close.

Anyways, it was a lot of fun.  I then proceeded to take charge of the zombie horde and organized 2 mass attacks on 2 of the remaining 5 people which turned out to be a success!  There are 3 humans left now.  The game will end soon.

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment