Tuesday 25 September 2012

Contagion: Day 1

Today was a pretty easy day!  The virus started with one person infected and it was pretty easy to keep count of who is infected and who is not.  As the day went by our numbers dropped but not drastically.  I had many close encounters but I am still fighting.  

I began the day with my Nerf Alpha Trooper and Jolt while carrying a sock for last minute measures.  After a while my good friend brought me what I believe to be the best zombie killing blaster of all time...or one of the smartest!   The Nerf Scatterblast:  part of the Nerf super soaker line.  Since we are not playing with HvZ rules and is actually a modified version of the rules, all they said was any "Nerf" blaster.  Since I like to read between the lines and this is just about a week long game, I am using this scatterblast.  It has been working great so far and can spray about 15 ft but I can cover a lot of ground with it.  I still carry my Alpha trooper in my backpack since it is small enough and its not a bad idea to have a spare in case I run out of water and get stuck in a safe zone that I cannot refill.

There is about 35-40 of us left!  I am still fighting strong!

Till the end....

No comments:

Post a Comment