Friday 14 September 2012

Poll: What blaster(s) should I use for Contagion?

Hey everyone,

Like I said in my previous post, my school will be doing a thing called "Contagion" which is basically HvZ but on a much smaller scale.  Not all the campus will be taking part in it.  I only brought a small selection of blasters with me back to school.

My question to you is what you think I should carry with me.  With me I have; Alpha Trooper stock, longstrike modded, maverick modded, 2 stock nitefinders, and a jolt that is modded.  Along with a bunch of darts and about 10 clips.  On the right side of my blog I have a poll that I have posted.  I would really appreciate it if you could go and check what you think I should use.  If you think I should mix and match stuff, feel free to come back and comment on here to let me know what you think would be a good load-out for this small campus activity.

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment