Thursday 20 September 2012

Wow...that's a low price!

Hey everyone,

So as Contagion week (modified version of HvZ) starts on the 23rd, many of the students are going and buying Nerf blasters for this special event.  While I was over hearing them talk, they start talking about prices.  After talking to them, apparently there is a huge sale at Atlantic Superstore by my school.  Here is a small rough price list of the blasters they had:

  • Nerf Praxis - $7.44
  • Nerf Proton - $7.47
  • Nerf Vigilon - $9.47
  • Nerf Maverick - $5.95
  • Nerf Nitefinder - $6.99
  • Nerf Jolt - $.74
I almost died!  If I had the money I would have bought so much!  Unfortunately, the Jolt was out of stock or I would have bought about five of them.  I do not know why they have their stuff so cheap.  But the cool thing is that people found out that I know how to mod blasters and so I am getting a bunch of requests to mod blasters.  I have already modded 2 mavericks in the past 3 hours and people are still going out and buying blasters.  One guy is giving me cash to mod his, and the other guy actually bought me the Nerf Praxis that is on sale.  I don't know if I will open/use it.  May just keep it and sell it later on down the road.  But I was shocked at how low the prices are.

***Quick Reminder: Please go and vote on which blaster(s) I should use for this Contagion game that we will be playing.***

Thanks for viewing!

1 comment:

  1. Yah...I have an extra one at home that I left with my Lumitron. Its a possibility that I may use it in the dorms because it is good indoors with no wind!

    ReplyDelete