Friday 5 October 2012

Modified Nerf Nitefinder



Here is my Nerf Nitefinder.  This is the blaster I worked on with my friends this past weekend.  This is my first Nitefinder mod that I have done.  I took the AR out to get more air flow.  I also wanted to do a coupler mod but didn't have the right items.  So instead, I found some copper tubing that fit perfectly around a dart and a copper coupler to fit it.   So I attached the coupler to the plastic barrel piece and then glued it all together.  The seal is almost 100%.  I did not put a new spring in since I did not have one laying around.  The blaster only shoots about 15 feet unfortunately and I can't seem to figure out why its so week.  For the paint job I used a black base and accented some parts in gold.  Let me know what you think about the paint job.

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment