Saturday 13 October 2012

Nerf Proton Mod Guide


Here are my mods for the Nerf Proton

Mods:
  1. Increased torsion spring
  2. Removed locks
Here is a look at the inside of the blaster when you first open it up
Torsion spring before it was modded
In order to put the torsion spring all the way to the back hole, you need to cut a small  section out of the plastic to it rests in it.  Then put the screw in on top to hold it in place.
Here are all the parts I had left over after I was done removing the locks.
This part of the trigger must be trimmed down in order for you to pull the trigger at any time.  This makes it so  you can also de-prime it.
Here is a last look at the internals before putting it back together.
I really enjoy this blaster.  This blaster shoots farther than the Nerf Praxis.  It is a fun and easy to use blaster. I will be making an attachment for the blaster so that it will drop feed the disks into the tray automatically when pulled back.  I will put a post up when its put together.  Thanks for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment