Saturday 15 December 2012

Stryfe and Strongarm sighted!


I just got back home from school and needed to get some stuff at Walmart.  As I was getting the things I needed I decided to stop by the check out the Nerf section.  I was so excited because I found the Stryfe and Strongarm.  This is Walmart in New Jersey.  Unfortunately, I didn't pick up the Stryfe (which is the one I really wanted and was looking for) because Christmas is coming soon so I am willing to wait a week or so.  The price for the Stryfe was $19.97 and the Strongarm was $9.97 which sounds like what most places are selling them for.

As for the give away....I will be creating another post very shortly with more information.  But it looks like the give away will be happening!

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Well it is good news since nobody knew Walmart was selling the Strongarm....I think. I thought the Strongarm was only selling in TRU's so far. This is good to know though.

    ReplyDelete