Sunday 23 September 2012

Nerf Alpha Trooper Mod Guide

Here are my mods for the Nerf Alpha Trooper

Mods:
  1. Locks removed
  2. Tape over air hole
  3. Jam Door moves freely
  4. Tape on plunger to increase spring compression
Internals
Close up of internals
Locks Removed
Air release hole covered
Tap added to better compression
In order to open the jam door anytime, I shaved some of the plastic so it doesn't catch the bolt sled
Last look at internals before closing it up
All put together
 I was scared to do this mod because I love my alpha trooper and know how difficult it is to get a hold of one.  Since I do not have all my normal tools with me, I was not able to remove the AR at this point in time.  But I do plan on removing it in the very near future. (I will post an update when I do remove the AR and possibly paint it)  Just with the mods I did, I am getting an extra 5-10 feet out of it.  I can't wait to use this in future battles!  If you have any questions please feel free to ask!  Thanks for viewing!

***If you were to paint an Alpha Trooper, what color scheme would you use?***

No comments:

Post a Comment